Thursday, August 28, 2008

Only Two More Hours

College Football season gets under way for the Houston Sports Guy. I am a Baylor grad and we take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons tonight at 7 on FSN.

I'm going to leave work in the next few minutes and start working in the kitchen, firing up the grill and popping open a few cold ones.

I guess on my hiatus, I became an amateur cook. I'm trying out a new recipe tonight, which I'm hoping becomes a Game Day favorite. It's kind of like a Salisbury steak on a burger.

I'm going to make some brown gravy with sauteed mushrooms and onions, then put some burgers on the grill. When they're done, I'll smother them with Swiss cheese and gravy.

There's my first recipe suggestion of the season:

Salisbury Burgers

I can list a full recipe upon request.

No comments: