Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ground Rules

Here's the way my blog works:

I give my predictions for the NFL season prior to the first game (which I've already done). Each week I pick every NFL game straight up and against the spread. I usually make my picks on Tuesday while the previous week's games are still fresh in my mind and have until kickoff of the first game of the week (whether it be Thursday, Saturday or Sunday) to account for injuries or other news to change my mind.

I keep a running total all season long of how I'm doing both straight up and against the spread. At the end of the season, I look at each team's win total and see if I was correct on the preseason over/under.

Obviously, I am anticipating Week 1 since I've posted everything today. I also have DirecTV now, so I will enjoy this season a lot more than usual.

No comments: