Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Don't Know Why, But I Don't Think Anything Is Going to Happen to Clemens

I've watched so much "Law & Order" that I can see how Roger Clemens may come out of this unscathed. All that evidence Brian McNamee has screams consiracy theory. How long has he held on to that stuff? None of it is admissable in court. Clemens' legacy may be forever tarnished, but that beats going to jail. Who knows? If he comes out of this OK, it may bolster his legacy because he did everything clean.

The main reason I think Clemens will avoid jail time is because he has never failed a drug test and has medical support of his physical condition throughout his career. The other is what I mentioned before, there's no physical evidence that is admissable in court. I also kind of believe him, because I thought he would have given up by now and admitted to something.

I think Rusty Hardin is holding the ace of spades, while McNamee is holding polaroids of crushed beer cans and syringes. I guess we'll see, but Clemens isn't acting like a guy who is guilty.

No comments: