Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 2 Results

Week 2 did not get off to a good start with Tampa Bay, Cleveland and San Francisco pulling the upsets. I really didn't care, because the Texans won! (And that's all that ultimately matters.) However, TGP had a great recovery in the late games against the spread, picking three losing teams to cover: 5-1-1. What was with Vegas and the 9+ point spreads this week?

On a side note, the Chiefs covering the spread against the Bears was the most gratifying of all my picks this week. One of my friends, who is a huge Bears fan, said they would cover. They didn't and I was right. Here's hoping they have six more losses in them or I won't hear the end of it.

With one more game to go Monday, here are my results:

Straight up: 10-6

Against the spread: 9-6-1

For the season: 22-10 straight up; 18-11-3 vs. the spread

No comments: