Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bye, Saints

I really hate to see one of my Super Bowl picks voted off the island so early (see early post Preseason Predictions: Survivor Style). I've got to give New Orleans the boot, they're just pissing me off now. I went 12-2 straight up this week because the Saints can't beat Carolina...at home...with David Carr as the Panthers' quarterback and because the Packers felt sorry for the Bears.

Here's who's left from my original picks: Dallas, Philadelphia, Green Bay and San Francisco.
Here's who's out: St. Louis and New Orleans.
Here's who's in: Seattle and Tampa Bay.
Revised Super Bowl pick: Philadelphia.

Everyone is still alive in the AFC tribe (barely): New England, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Houston and San Diego.
Most hated: Cincinnati.

No comments: