Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2008 Texans Schedule

I'm not giving up on this season, I'm just curious what we have next year and I thought I would put it down somewhere I can find it later. It's never too early to start looking ahead (I can't wait until the showdown between the Texans and Patriots at Reliant Stadium in 2009.) We already know 14 of 16, just have to see how the rest of this season plays out:

Indianapolis (home/away)
Jacksonville (home/away)
Tennessee (home/away)
Baltimore (home)
Cincinnati (home)
Chicago (home)
Detroit (home)
Pittsburgh (away)
Cleveland (away)
Green Bay (away)
Minnesota (away)
AFC East same-place finisher (I'm going to guess Buffalo)
AFC West same-place finisher (I'm going to guess Denver)
*One of the last two will be at home, the other on the road

No comments: