Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Red!

With Sunday's debacle now behind us, how quickly the Houston Rockets are to come to the rescue. As a whole, I do love the NFL and I love the Texans; however, there is no team I love more than the Rockets.

I do not like or have respect for other teams in the NBA like I do the NFL. There are the Rockets and there is everyone else. I have some objectivity when it comes to the NFL. I have none in the NBA -- I am illogical, unrelenting and unapologetic.

I've never looked forward to a preseason game so much in my life. This only on the heels of what happened at Reliant Stadium just two days ago. I actually looked at ticket prices for tonight's game, then I read T-Mac is not playing so I came to my senses.

I will watch it on TV, though. I can't wait to see Ron-Ron, Scola and Yao. This is going to be a special team. I just hope they can stay healthy.

No comments: